Thursday, August 19, 2010

My name


In Swedish my name means sea and strong and it comes from the Greek language. In the Greek language it's  Póntos and in Latin Pontius. My name Pontus comes to Sweden year 1500 A.D and it was very popular in 1994. The name Pontus is still a popular name.

I don't like my name because so many have it in Sweden. I think that almost every body just say that they doesn't like their name. If I could change my name, I like to have Filip.

My family has Nobel roots. Our original name is Wallencrona, so we have many royal names in our history.
Our Prince in Sweden is named Carl-Filiph, my mum and dad didn't took that name.

My name is also used as a carton figure in Donald Duck and Scrooge McDucks rival. His name is Pontus Von Rockerduck.  The artist creator of the character never made him famous.  It was an Italian Disney artist who made him famous some years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment