My Bag!
This is my bag. I took these items, because those symbolize what I like. My books are very exciting and very good. They make me relaxed and make my fantasy grow more. If you study much you get smart like a fox . I also choose a thesaurus and dictionary book as I don’t understand all words. I like sport and to be active therefore I have choose a floor-ball clubber. If you practice much you get strong like a lion. My Manchester United cap is very important, because me and my dad have been a fan for very long time. Manchester United is known as the Red Devils. I like to use electronic equipment, my Iphone and computer. In our family I am the one who put all the cables together. My mom and dad they just want everything to work. I also like to watch movies and play video games. When I play on my Xbox 360, I play with friends from Sweden and other parts of the world. If you play much you eyes get stuck . When it’s parches I normally take my own cloths, but I don’t care witch one I wear. In school I wear the ISKL uniform as no one can bully me or another kids because they don’t wear fancy cloths.

No comments:
Post a Comment