''Success is liking yourself, liking what I do, and liking how I do it''
I am success in my homework. I like to have my homework done and fast. I want to have it done because so i can got my free time. If i don't get my homework done I can be irritated because i don't can the work or if we have a test. If I don't have finish my work I want to stay after school or at home, but if I don't have finish my homework before that day i just get more home work I need to work on my spelling and understanding because i am not good at spelling in swedish and english. I want to learn more spelling because so I can get better grade in humanities, EAP, science and math. In all the lessen it is big word that i don't understand so I want to learn me these words.
lesson not lessen
ReplyDelete